- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The rich leather design and sleek silhouette of the Lucchese® Bootmaker Brandon boot has a clean yet red style that is ideal for the modern cowboy.
- Burnished goat leather upper.
- Side leather pull loops for easy entry.
- Leather lining for a more comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Cushioned leather footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Traditional toe bug design.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel tab provides excellent traction and long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handmade in Texas, U.S.A.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Lucchese Brandon VZmF4ruOH